The Adventure First Aid 2.0 is fully stocked for the most common injuries and illnesses encountered on the trail: sprains, fractures, cuts, scrapes, headaches, and allergic reactions. With enough supplies to treat a group of four on a day-long outing, the 2.0 is ideal for families, scouts, and anyone else who enjoys outdoor adventure. Adventure Medical Kits' exclusive Easy Care First Aid System organizes items by injury with injury-specific instruction cards to help anyone quickly and confidently give first aid.
- With supplies organized into injury-specific pockets, anyone can give fast and effective first aid.
- Deep stock of high-use items means there are enough supplies for large groups.
- Wide elastic bandage plus instant cold pack.
- A wide array of medications to treat pain, inflammation, and common allergies.
- Coated nylon outer bag with waterproof plastic inner bags.
- Size: 6 x 8.5 x 1.5
- Weight: 1 lb.