The Fundamentals kit is the popular choice for backcountry guides, medium-size groups on short outings, or small groups on extended trips. The extensive components selection includes supplies to treat a wide range of injuries, irrigate wounds, stabilize sprains and fractures, and manage illnesses. Featuring Easy Care organization, contents are organized by injury along with specific instructions enabling anyone to administer first aid quickly and confidently.
- CPR Face Shield for protected mouth-to-mouth resuscitation.
- Irrigation syringe and wound closure strips to clean and close wounds.
- Water-resistant outer zipper and urethane inner windows with -20F/-28C cold-crack rating.
- A wide array of medications to treat pain, inflammation, and common allergies.
- Hospital-quality tools, including EMT Shears and precision forceps set the standard for backcountry medical care.
- Flexible Support Splint plus a wide variety of wraps and bandages to immobilize fractures and provide support.
- Trauma pads and wide elastic wraps to control life-threatening bleeding.
- The most up-to-date information on wilderness and travel medicine.
- Size: 9 x 9 x 5.5
- Weight: 2 lbs 11 oz.