The Comprehensive kit set the standard for backcountry medical care over 20 years ago and continues to do so today. Group leaders will find everything they need to care for a large group on an extended trip in easily accessible, injury specific compartments, thanks to the Easy Care organization system. Key features include a fold-out organization panel for medications, a detachable Ultralight/Watertight summit kit featuring DryFlex technology, and supplies to treat basic and advanced illnesses and trauma, including: Glutose Gel, dental repair items, a scalpel, oral rehydration salts, a sterile scrub brush, and numerous bandages and dressings.
- CPR Face Shield for protected mouth-to-mouth resuscitation
- Detachable Ultralight / Watertight bag for summit attempts or trips away from basecamp.
- Irrigation syringe and wound closure strips to clean and close wounds.
- Water-resistant outer zipper and urethane inner windows with -20F/-28C cold-crack rating.
- Oral Rehydration Salts, Glutose Gel, emergency dental repair, inflammation, diarrhea, upset stomach, cold & flu medications included.
- Hospital-quality tools, including EMT Shears and precision forceps set the standard for backcountry medical care.
- Flexible Support Splint plus a wide variety of wraps and bandages to immobilize fractures and provide support.
- Fold-out medications organizer.
- The most up-to-date information on wilderness and travel medicine.
- Weight: 3 lbs 4 oz.