The Guide is designed for situations when seconds count. Each color-coded injury-specific pocket contains a wide range of supplies to treat backcountry emergencies on the spot. Component highlights include a Laerdal CPR mask with O2 valve, stethoscope, SAM Splint, Glutose Gel, and a SAM Splint. A 600-denier nylon bag with water-resistant zippers and urethane clear-view windows with -28 C cold crack rating is guaranteed to withstand the toughest environments.
- Laerdal PR Mask with O2 valve for protected mouth-to-mouth resuscitation.
- Bulletproof lumbar pack with oversized easy-access compartments for those experienced in backcountry medicine.
- Irrigation syringe and wound closure strips to clean and close wounds.
- Blood pressure cuff, digital thermometer, and stethoscope.
- Oral and sal airways, scalpel, Mayo-Heger needle holder.
- SAM Splint plus wide variety of wraps and bandages to immobilize fractures and provide support.
- The most up-to-date information on wilderness and travel medicine.
- Size: 11 x 8 x 7.5
- Weight: 4 lbs 9 oz.