The Smart Travel is designed with the idea that common travel ailments should never derail your trip. Contents include blister supplies to keep you on your feet, medications to treat stomach illness, dehydration and pain & fever, and wound care supplies for minor to moderate injuries.
- Visual Communication Tool enables you to get medical care in any language or far-flung locale.
- A wide array of medications to treat pain, inflammation, and common allergies.
- Hospital-quality tools, including bandage scissors and precision forceps set the standard for travel medical care.
- A wide array of medications to treat stomach ailments - the most common travel ailment.
- Die-cut Moleskin and GlacierGel hydrogel bandages to protect against the hiker's #1 injury.
- With supplies organized into injury-specific pockets, anyone can give fast and effective first aid.
- The most up-to-date information on wilderness and travel medicine.
- Size: 7.75 x 6.25 x 2
- Weight: 1 lb 1 oz.