The Bighorn is built for the adventurous group of hunters who might stray a bit from the beaten path to find themselves in some uncommon locations. Fully-stocked with supplies to treat serious injuries when you are far from medical care, the Bighorn guarantees you don't need to be near a hospital to Be Safe. A detachable Field Trauma kit equips you for day trips away from base camp, and supplies like QuikClot, trauma pads, petrolatum gauze, and triangular bandages treat the most frequently sustained hunting/fishing injuries.
- CPR Mask for protected mouth-to-mouth resuscitation.
- Irrigation syringe and wound closure strips to clean and close wounds.
- Includes QuikClot self-adhering elastic bandage and trauma pads.
- Removable Field Trauma Pak means you can leave the larger kit at base camp and only carry what you need to treat the most common and serious injuries in the field.
- Wraps and bandages to immobilize fractures and provide support.
- Die-cut Moleskin is easy to apply and is essential to protect against the sportsman's #1 injury.
- Hospital-quality tools, including EMT Shears and precision forceps set the standard for backcountry medical care.
- The most up-to-date information on wilderness and travel medicine.
- Size: 8.75 x 6.5 x 4
- Weight: 1 lb. 7 oz.