Hunting and fishing demand specially-tailored gear, which is why Adventure Medical Kits has created the Sportsman series of medical kits. Designed for commercial or recreational hunters and fishermen on trips up to fourteen days long, the Grizzly contains supplies to treat the most common injuries, including penetration wounds from bullets or arrows, fish hook removal, splinting fractures, and stopping severe bleeding. Inside you will find a removable and waterproof Field Trauma Pak containing QuikClot, Swat-T tourniquet and a host of other supplies to take care of any injuries you sustain in the field.
- CPR Mask for protected mouth-to-mouth resuscitation.
- Irrigation syringe and wound closure strips to clean and close wounds.
- Includes QuikClot, Swat-T tourniquet, and trauma pads.
- Removable Field Trauma Pak means you can leave the larger kit at base camp and only carry what you need to treat the most common and serious injuries in the field.
- Wraps and bandages to immobilize fractures and provide support.
- Provide Hospital-Quality Care
- Hospital-quality tools, including EMT Shears and precision forceps set the standard for backcountry medical care.
- The most up-to-date information on wilderness and travel medicine.
- Size: 11 x 8 x 3
- Weight: 2 lbs. 6 oz.