Designed for Ease of Use: The newly designed Aquamira Water Bottle is ergonomically shaped to fit comfortably in your hand, in standard cup holders, or bicycle cages. The additional "Finger-Grip" carry loop allows you to carry the bottle with one finger, or secure it to backpacks. Constructed of BPA free LDPE plastic, the Aquamira water bottle is easy to squeeze, when higher flow rates are desired. The patented BITE-METM valve provides high flow rates, leak-free shut-off and will not pinch your tongue.
New! "No-Tip-To-Drink" Design: The new 100 gallon capacity Aquamira Filter Capsule boasts several improvements over the "Drop-In" filter design. The capsule is easy to install, ultrasonically sealed, and interfaces directly with the BITE-ME valve, making a seal between the cap and filter unnecessary. Venting is independent of the filter, eliminating any chance of cross contamination. Since the filter draws from the bottom of the bottle, there is no need to tip the bottle to drink. Just bite and squeeze to enjoy fresh filtered water anytime.
Aquamira® CR Filtration TechnologyTM, consists of a formulation of activated coconut shell carbon, porous plastic and other proprietary filter aids. The components are molded under controlled heat and pressure in a process know as "sintering". The result is a solid, but porous block structure with uniform pore distribution, high flow rates and long filter life.
Patented BITE METM Valve, provides a comfortable, high flow, leak free, user interface with the bottle. The BITE-ME valve is activated by biting or pinching the valve. The ergonomic design guides your teeth to the perfect position for maximum flow. The BITE-ME valve can be positioned to best suit the user, and is protected by a super tough Tritan® dust cap. Positive shut-off prevents leaks even in airplane overhead bins. (US Patent #6039305)
Testing and Certification, All Aquamira CR rated filters are tested in accordance to NSF 42 protocols to reduce chlorine, taste and odor. CR rated filters are also pre-tested in accordance to NSF 53 protocols to remove >99.9% of Cryptosporidium and Giardia.
- MiraguardTM is tested according to EPA/JIS guidelines for antimicrobial performance.
- Filter flow rate, throughput capacity, and strength testing is completed on every lot of filters prior to acceptance for production, and are traceable using the lot code imprinted on every filter.
- New ergonomic, "No-Tip-To-Drink" bottle.
- Capacity: 20oz. (with filter installed)
- Lightweight: 5.44 oz./154g (Dry)
- Positionable, high flow, BITE-METM Valve. (US patent #6039305)
- Aquamira CR Filtration Technology.
- Meets or Exceeds NSF/ANSI standard 42 for Chlorine, Taste and Odor Reduction.
- Meets or Exceeds NSF/ANSI standard 53 for Cyst Removal.
- MiraguardTM Antimicrobial Technology.
- Environmentally Safe and Friendly: Each 100 gal. capacity filter prevents 33lbs. of plastic water bottle waste.
- Economical: One replaceable filter is equivalent to 640 20oz. plastic water bottles.
- BPA and Phthalate free plastics.