Whether at home or in the outdoors, having a handy utility blade is a must. With the Minimalist series of neck knives by Alan Folts, you're ready. Five uniquely different blade styles and deep finger choils give you convenient cutting power when you need it most. All the time. The Keramin is a full-tang, stainless steel knife with a bead blast finish. The handle has resin infused scales that are ergonomic for detailed cutting control. The tip is designed for extreme detail work and is needle sharp. Prying is not recommended with this blade. The Keramin includes a multi-position, removable belt clip that attaches to the sheath. Attachment hardware included.
- Blade Length: 2.31 inch
- Overall Length: 4.78 inch
- Blade Style: Hollow, Karamit, Plain
- Blade Material: 5Cr15MoV, 55-57 HRC, Bead Blast Finish
- Handle Material: Polished Resin Infused Fiber
- Weight: 1.7 oz.
- Features: Black Polypropylene Sheath