Tactical professionals know that excessive equipment only gets in the way in an emergency. With that in mind, the Trauma Pak with QuikClot is designed to stop bleeding and control serious trauma at the scene so more advanced care can be sought later. Packed in a tough, waterproof pouch sized to fit in any pocket, the Trauma Pak with QuikClot is easy to deploy: just rip open, pull out the QuikClot dressing to quickly apply to any life-threatening bleeding. Use the other bandages and dressings as needed. A pamphlet with instructions and information on how to treat traumatic injuries is also included.
- QuikClot Sport Sponge stops bleeding fast.
- Instruction sheet with information on managing life-threatening and traumatic injuries.
- DryFlex packaging stands up to abuse in the field and can be reused or refilled multiple times.
- Designed for fast deployment in critical situations; fits in BDU pocket.
- Nitrile examination gloves plus biohazard disposal bag.
- Size: 6.5 x 4.75 x 1.5
- Weight: 4.4 oz.