The Mountain Medic is a purpose-built portable hospital for professionals who require gear they can depend on in all conditions. The outer bag is a fully-featured lumbar pack with a padded, adjustable waist belt, tough 600-denier nylon exterior fabric, and ultra-durable #10 zippers. Polyurethane clear-view windows with a -28 C cold-crack rating make it easy to locate kit contents in unforgiving environments, while a range of supplies, including oral and sal airways, scalpel, blood pressure cuff, stethoscope, and CPR mask provide the foundation for professionals remote medical care.
- Laerdal CPR Mask with O2 valve for protected mouth-to-mouth resuscitation.
- Oral Rehydration Salts, Glutose Gel, emergency dental repair, inflammation, diarrhea, upset stomach, cold & flu medications included.
- Stethoscope and digital thermometer.
- Hospital-quality tools, including EMT Shears and precision forceps set the standard for backcountry medical care.
- SAM Splint plus wide variety of wraps and bandages to immobilize fractures and provide support.
- Trauma pads and wide elastic wraps to control life-threatening bleeding.
- The most up-to-date information on wilderness and travel medicine.
- Size: 16 x 10 x 8
- Weight: 7 lbs 12 oz.