Build a primitive bow, check. Lash together timbers for shelter, check. Hang your food out of reach of bears, check. Surviving the unexpected is about being prepared and the Bear Grylls Survival Bracelet has you covered. Few people know more about survival than Bear Grylls, ex-British Special Forces officer, experienced mountaineer and respected survival trainer. Taking advantage of Gerber's decades of experience and Bear Grylls' adventure knowledge, this survival bracelet's design provides 12 feet of high-strength paracord to help you work your way out of a difficult situation.
- Woven from 12 feet of utilitarian paracord to help you overcome the unexpected
- Easy, one-hand size adjustment means easy access when you need it most
- An integrated whistle adds an important tool without adding complexity
- The easy adjust system means the bracelet fits most everyone
- Comes with a copy of Bear Grylls Priorities of Survival Pocket Guide
- Backed by Gerberâ€™s Lifetime Warranty
- Overall bracelet length: 11.5 inch, 29.2cm
- Total paracord length: 12 ft.
- Weight: 0.98 oz, 27.8 g
- Material: Nylon Paracord