The Cottonwood is the latest innovative tent product from PahaQue Wilderness Inc., the company that truly understands the quality level demanded by those who take the outdoors seriously, whether it's a family gathering in the park, a fishing trip by the river, or fully equipped campsite. PahaQu insists on using the finest materials and components available. The new Cottonwood is the result of this blend of design and production skills.
- Packs down to an ultra compact size
- Ingenious design utilizing improved light weight aluminum tent poles
- Light rain showers, no problem, roof material is polyester fiber with 1500mm water proof coating.
- Easy to set up and take down
- Floor Size: 12' x 12'
- Inside Height at Peak: 8'
- Height of Sidewalls: 5'8"
- Weight: 20 lbs.
- Pole Diameter: 19mm Al. (3/4")
- Roof: 150D polyester oxford, with heavy-duty waterproofing and UV coatings
- Poles: High performance 100% Aluminum 6061 Series alloy, shock-corded.
- Sun Protection Factor: 50+