The Red Rock Outdoor Gear Traveler Duffle Bag is a hybrid between a tactical backpack and a piece of luggage. At a capacity of 55 liters it can carry the essentials well past 72 hours. The Traveler Duffle bag boasts a large main compartment partnered with two (optional use) zippered compartmentalizing walls. Three external pockets provide additional storage for travel or outdoor essentials. Two soft-lined internal pockets allow for storage of sensitive gear. Externally, this duffle features a unique convertible strap system. The adjustable backpack straps can be utilized or stored in a zipper sleeve, while a single shoulder strap is included but, is also removable. Molle webbing platform covers this bag for the addition of gear and/or pouches.
- Over 3,300 cubic inches of total storage capacity
- 48 Liter master compartment for maximum storage
- Zippered integral dividers made to compartmentalize the master compartment
- Two contoured padded backpack shoulder straps (removable) with sternum strap
- One adjustable long shoulder/chest strap (removable)
- Zippered back panel for backpack or chest straps storing straps (ideal for airport travel)
- Molle webbing platform throughout for customization with pouches and attachments
- Rugged 600 Denier construction with PVC lining
- Weight: 4.30 lbs.
- Measures: 26W x 13.5D x 12H